Check your ESTA application using the form below to find out if it is still valid, expired or denied for travel to the United States. Once granted, an ESTA is valid for two years or the date of your passport expiry, whichever date is sooner. If you have been issued a new passport, you will need to apply for a new ESTA. Applications must be made online. A successful ESTA application is usually approved within minutes of submission.
Travellers are advised to apply at least 72 hours prior to their departure for the United States. If you have just applied for an ESTA and your status is showing as "No Application Found", please allow up to 4 hours for the application to process. Please also review the information you have provided on the form for accuracy and try again. If you have not received a decision on your ESTA application within one week of applying, please contact our support team for assistance.
• Applications are processed within 5 minutes after submission
• Each application takes approximately 3 minutes to complete
• Support team is available 24/7 by email and telephone
• Can I submit multiple applications? Multiple applications can be submitted using a single payment
• What happens after I submit my application? Applicant data will be verified to ensure accuracy upon submission
• What happens if my application is denied? Processing fees will be refunded in the event of an ESTA refusal
• What happens after my application is approved? A unique ESTA authorisation number will be sent directly via e-mail as proof of a successful application
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS
Debit and credit cards are accepted forms of payment. Please note that you will need to make an application for each member of your family/travel group.
INSTANT VISA PROCESSING
OFFICIAL-ESTA.CO.UK has implemented the Instant Payment Notification (IPN) system, which allows your ESTA application to be processed immediately. The cost of each individual application is $95. Your ESTA authorisation is delivered electronically direct to your e-mail.
SECURE SSL TRANSACTION
OFFICIAL-ESTA.CO.UK operates within full observance of the international regulations of the Standard Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) laid down by the main credit companies for protecting their clients' personal information.
HELP AND SUPPORT
Our support team is available 24/7 to answer any questions about your application. If you are unsure about your visa situation or eligibility then please take the assessment questionnaire on the homepage.